Sunday, October 10, 2010

Well, today was a pretty fun day. :)
First, Mom and I went out to her friends' church for their annual BBQ cook-off. Her friend's husband cooked some amazing beans to enter. I usually hate beans, but these were soooo good. He put little bits of hams in it. Yummm. He also entered his brisket, which was also good, but I don't like brisket. He didn't place in either one, though. He totally shoul've won for the beans.

Then we went to Sam Moon and shopped around a bit. I got a rolling bag thing for our trip to Colorado (yay), a purse (a knock-off of this bag byBetsy Johnson. It looks exactly like it, only I got mine for 30 bucks. :P) and an adorable black Hello Kitty watch. Mom got her a purse, too. It makes me feel bad when she's always buying me stuff and hardly ever buys anything for herself. :/

After we left there, we went to Target and I got an adorable red wallet and some powder foundation. I tell you what, I've tried a few but nothing compares to MAC's studio fix powder. I love it but the color I have, C3 is too dark for me now, since it's no longer summer. So I ordered another in NC15 online. I figured if it was too light, I could just use bronzer or something. :)

Anyway, I forgot to mention! My Mom is taking me to Colorado (Denver and Colorado Springs) in November for my birthday. :) We're flying, which I'm SO stoked about 'cause I have never been on a plane before. I'm soooo excited but it's still so far away. OTZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment