Sunday, October 10, 2010


My new Audrey Hepburn calender! It has my favorite pictures of her. And my all-time Aundrey Hepburn picture is for my birth month, November! I was so happy. :)

Today was a cool day. Hung out with Brittany and her friend Kylie all day. First, we went to Barnes and Noble and then they ate dinner over at my house. My Mom makes this Raspberry Chipotle Pork that Brittany is obsessed with, so Mom made it for us and Brittany, Kylie, Brittany's Mom & her Grandma (who lives across the street.)

Then I went across the street and we hung out on the internet for a while, watching optical illusions on Youtube. Lol. So far, I've hung out with Brittany for the past 3 weekends. And she's grounded! Hahaha.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Audrey! I once had a big photobook of her *is missing it now.* LOL your Mom sounds like an expert cook because that pork sounds crazy delicious :O

    ReplyDelete

comment