Tuesday, November 24, 2009


My current favorite nail polish: Essie's ' Lacy not racy '. It's a dark red color. Almost vampy. But I love it. :) Recently, I think Essie is becoming my favorite nail polish brand. The colors are great, and it doesn't take a billion coats to get coverage. Even though it can be expensive, I'd say it's worth it. It lasts forever, too, which is always a plus.


I recently ordered a few items from YesStyle.com with the money I got from my birthday. I love YS so much. The clothes are so awesome; too bad I'm so poor. T___T;




Purple lace-trimmed skirt + Charcoal tunic top.
White turtle-neck top + red check mini-skirt.

I originally had a pair of black stockings in the order as well, but they were out of stock. :( So I'll have to find a different pair somewhere before Christmas, so that I can wear outfit 2 (the one with the turtle neck and mini skirt) to Aunt Paula's house. I want to dress nicely for a change. I've lost quite a lot of pounds since the last time I saw them, so I'm kinda self-conscience. I'm not trying to lose weight, it just happens. I'm skinny, the end. I know most women want to be skinny and everything, but I'd rather be curvy. Lol. Like Beyonce or something. I don't dislike my body, though. As long as I'm not anorexic-skinny, I'm fine.

ANYWAY, I'm rambling. Lol.

I'm currently more active on my tumblr, so check it out. :) I don't post on here all that often anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment