Saturday, February 21, 2009

Today has been a horrible day.
First, I was supposed to hang out with Meg today, for the first time in months, but she never called me back. I don't know why I'm so upset; I should be used to it. If she's trying to tell me something, she should just say it.
Then, Mom and I went with Jamie (cousin) to the stupid dollar store, and she got mad when a car got in her way when she was pulling out, yelling "We aren't in Mexico, dumbass. Drive like you're in America!", and the lady wasn't even Mexican. She was Asian. And even if she was....
I hate racist people. With a passion.
And lastly, Meme has been complaining about Dad not working and sitting on his ass all the time. Yeah, it's my fault. There isn't anything I can do about it!

I am so freaking tired of all this crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment