Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Today was a good day. :)

Dad and I went to the mall to get Mom something for Christmas. Originally, we were going to get her a new pair of sneakers, but all of them were over $50, which is all I had. =__=
So we ended up getting her this Honey Pomegranate bath set thing. It's really pretty and it was only $27... I just hope it smells good. XD
I got Meme a pair of really comfy slippers, Granny some body splash from Bath & Body works and a glass necklace, Dad a Texans cap (and Mom got him a cheap cell phone), and Brittany Miley Cyrus's CD (... Ew.).
I haven't decided if I'm going to get Aunt Paula something... I don't want to, but Dad said I should. :| I am definitely not even thinking about getting Josh (cousin) something. I can't fucking stand him. You would think he was Granny's only Grand Kid... Of course, if I wasn't my Dad's daughter, I'd be just as important (my Dad is the black sheep in the family). But I guess I can't really complain, because they don't even treat John John like he's part of the family. I mean, he isn't blood-related... but he's still family.

Besides, I have Meme. She treats me better than I deserve.

Oh~ She'll be 88 this year. :O I hope she lives atleast until I turn 20... Actually, I would love if she could live forever. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment