Sunday, December 28, 2008

I went with Brittany and two of her friends to the mall. We were planning on seeing Twilight, but Brandon (her bf) annoyed me to the point where I couldn't take it anymore. So Mom picked me up.

Brandon is a huge jerk. He curses more than any other 7th grader I know. And I understand that almost all guys curse, but not like he does. Every other word or two is the f-word. Or shit. It's freaking ridiculous. And he called Brittany's ex-boyfriend a fag. :|
And he completely ignored me. Mom said he was probably jealous because of Brittany and I's close friendship. But whatever, it still doesn't give him an excuse to act like that.
And like, Brittany got a new phone for her birthday (which is today), and he showed it to a couple he didn't even know and said "Look at her phone. It makes my phone look like a piece of shit". And he was making fun of this guy that was in front of us in line.

I can't stand him, and I really don't ever want to see him again. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment